What is the smoke detection and fire alarm system and how to Installation correctly.
1) All garment factories should be equipped with an automatic fire alarm system, which will be smooth, through device:
a) smoke detection b) Heat Detector and c) Sprinkler Water Flow Device
2) If there are all firms under the sprinkler system, then there is no need for smoke and fire detection system.
3) What are the basic components of the Fire Alarm System:
Alarm Initiation Devices
Details Notification Appliances
Details Manual Fire Alarm Boxes
Water flow initiating Devices ,Horns , Heat Detectors , Speakers
Smoke Detectors , Sirens , Radiant Energy Sensing Fire Detectors , Strobes
Other Fire Detectors Combination units , Fire Alarm Control units Details Batteries
Details Conventional Fire alarm System , Standby Power
Addressable Fire Alram System , Annunciation Panel
For Detectors: Minimun 2-core- 1.5 mm2 Fire resistant/FP 200 cables
For NAC Cercuit: Minimun 2-core- 2.5 mm2 Fire resistant/FP 200 cables
4) Where to insert smoke detection and fire alarm system: Fire alarm system should be replaced in any building below 23 meters or 75 feet. Sprinklers have to be applied if it is 23 meters or 75 feet high.
5) Smoke Detection and Fire Alarms System Replacement Rule: A supplier must replace this system according to the guide line of BNNBC Section-044 and NFPA 72.
6) Smoke Detection and Fire Alarms System Design: According to the guideline of NFPA 72, a supplier should design a design. During the Accord Followup Audit, it will be checked whether the entire system has been replaced by the NFPA 72 guide line.But before the transformation of Accord’s , Alliance Conditions, Smoke Detection and Fire Alarm System Design, the Accord team has been scrutinized by the authorities and approved for the replacement of the factory. Therefore, before giving the order to a supplier, the Accord or alliance should designate it with the approval of the design.Note that smoke detection and fire alarms must be won together in one of the entire buildings, so that people of all floors can leave the building together. Partial Alarm Notification is not acceptable in any way and if the system is in place then it will be replaced by Accord or alliance system.
7) After the replacement of smoke detection and fire alarm system replacement, after the replacement of the supplier, the entire system should be checked under the NFPA 72 guide line and according to the guide line, complete documentation of checking will be given to the Accord authorities. Depending on the checking documents, the Accord will complete the final testing and audit of the system. If the process is incomplete somewhere, the Accord Audit Failure, but without knowing the whole process, will have to pay a hard price for smoke detection and fire alarm system replacement.
8) According to the NFPA 72 guide line, the smoke detection and fire alarm system should be connected directly to the nearest Fire Service Station so that the nearest fire service station can be heard along with any kind of accident. But as long as it is not possible, a qualified person has to be determined to maintain contact. At the place of duty of the appointed person, there must be a central fire / smoke indicator.