LEED process plan
LEED PROCESS MANAGEMENT
1. Organization fundamentals role of USGBC/GBCI, mission/vision.
2. Structure of LEED rating system credit categories, prerequisites, credits or minimum requirements for LEED certification
3. Scope of each LEED rating system, rating system selection, rating system families.
4. LEED development process
5. Credit categories goals and objective of each LT, SS, WE, EA, MR, IN, RP
6. Impact categories of what should a LEED project accomplish
7. LEED certification process. Certification levels: Certified, Silver, Gold, Platinum in LEED scorecard 3rd party verification role of documentation submission, LEED interpretations, awareness of different system versions
8. Components of LEED online and project registration
9. Other rating system in general what other rating systems are out there
LEED Project Management plan
• Dedicating a LEED AP to represent the contractor in all meetings with consultant and client.
• Develop, Implement and Document the following LEED Prerequisite and credits
• SS Construction Pollution Prevention Plan
• MR Construction Waste Management Plan
• IE Construction Indoor Air Quality Management Plan
• Review material submittals specific to construction documentation like Recycled content, Regional Materials, and Low Emitting Materials etc.
• Reviewing and updating LEED Online submittals and reporting on a regular basis throughout the construction process.
• Soliciting, collecting and maintaining required documentation for the target credits to fully comply with LEED Design Review(s).
• Performing calculations, analyses, and preparing documentation demonstrating the achievement of the prerequisites and selected credits from the LEED Design stage review.
• Submitting the completed certification application through LEED Online.