Single Line Diagram (SLD)
Apogee Consultancy to provide Single Line Diagram is a user-friendly interface for creating and managing the network database used for schematic network visualization. The single-line diagram is the blueprint for electrical system analysis. It is the first step in preparing a critical response plan, allowing you to become thoroughly familiar with the electrical transmission system layout and design. The single-line diagram also becomes your lifeline of information when updating or responding to an emergency. An accurate diagram ensures optimum system performance and coordination for all future testing, and can highlight potential risks before a problem occurs.
Our designer designs (Wiring, Installation design & load calculation) the following documents/regulation/codes for guiding sources:
- Bangladesh Electricity Act.
- Bangladesh National Building Code (BNBC)
- IEE wiring Regulation (17th edition) BS: 7671 2008 including all parts.
- British Standards (BS)
- National Electrical Code
- International Electro Technical Commission (IEC) Standards
- Stay compliant with NFPA 70E and CSA Z462 requirements
- Autobuild one-line diagram
- Built-in and user-defined templates for substations, protection, etc.
- Bus - Breaker and Bus - Branch representation of electrical networks
- Integrated 1-phase, 3-phase, & DC systems
- Current/potential transformers (size, type and ratio)
- Integrated AC, DC, & grounding systems
- Region classifications & coloring
- All substations, including integral relays and main panels and the exact nature of the load in each feeder and on each substation
- Automatic display of energized & de-energized elements using dynamic continuity check
- Theme manager with standard, phase, layers, voltage, area, & grounding / earthing colors